| E | Am | E | |
| Sometimes I need to remember just | to breathe |
| E | A | |
| Sometimes I need you to stay away from me |
| E | Am | E | |
| Sometimes I'm in disbelief I didn't know | |
| E | A | |
| Somehow I need you to go |
| E | |
| Don't | stay |
| A | |
| Forget our | memories |
| D | A | |
| Forget | our possibilities |
| Em | C | D | |
| W | hat you were chang | ing me into |
| C | |
| Just give me myself back | and |
| E | |
| D | on't stay |
| A | |
| Forget our memories |
| D | A | |
| Fo | rget our possibilities |
| Em | C | D | |
| Take all your faithle | ssness with you |
| A | |
| Just give me myself bac | k and |
| E | |
| Don' | t stay |
| E | Am | |
| Sometime | s I feel like I trusted you too well |
| E | A | |
| Sometimes | I just feel like screaming at myself |
| E | Am | |
| S | ometimes I'm in disbelief I did | n't know |
| E | A | |
| Somehow I need to be alone |
| E | |
| Don't | stay |
| A | |
| Forget our | memories |
| D | A | |
| Forget | our possibilities |
| Em | C | D | |
| W | hat you were chang | ing me into |
| C | |
| Just give me myself back | and |
| E | |
| D | on't stay |
| A | |
| Forget our memories |
| D | A | |
| Fo | rget our possibilities |
| Em | C | D | |
| Take all your faithle | ssness with you |
| A | |
| Just give me myself bac | k and |
| E | |
| Don' | t stay |
| E | A | D | A | |
| I don't need you anym | ore, I don't | want to be ignored | |
| E | A | D | A | |
| I don't need one more | day of you wa | sting me away | |
| E | A | D | A | |
| I don't need you an | ymore, I don't | want to be ignor | ed |
| E | A | D | A | |
| I don't need one more | day of you wasti | ng me away | |
| A | |
| W | ith no apologies |
| E | |
| Don't | stay |
| A | |
| Forget our | memories |
| D | A | |
| Forget | our possibilities |
| Em | C | D | |
| W | hat you were chang | ing me into |
| C | |
| Just give me myself back | and |
| E | |
| D | on't stay |
| A | |
| Forget our memories |
| D | A | |
| Fo | rget our possibilities |
| Em | C | D | |
| Take all your faithle | ssness with you |
| A | |
| Just give me myself bac | k and |
| E | |
| Don' | t stay |

No comments:
Post a Comment