Friday, September 12, 2008

Rihanna - Unfaithful


Am

story of my life

Am

searching for the right

AmG

but it keeps avoiding me

Am

sorrow in my soul

Am

cause it seems that wrong

AmG

really loves my company


Am

he's more than a man

Am

and this is more than love

AmG

the reason that the sky is blue

Am

the clouds are rolling in

Am

because i'm gone again

AmG

and to him i just can't be true

bridge:


FG
and i know that he knows i'm unfaithful

FG
and it kills him inside

FGF
to know that i am happy with some other guy

F

i can see him dying

refrain:


Am

i don't wanna do this anymore

DmAm

i don't wanna be the reason why

Am

everytime i walk out the door

DmAm

i see him die a little more inside

Am

i don't wanna hurt him anymore

DmAm

i don't wanna take away his life

AmG

i don't wanna be...

Am
a murderer

2nd Verse: (Chords same as first verse)
I feel it in the air
As I'm doing my hair
Preparing for another date
A kiss upon my cheek
As he reluctantly
Asks if I'm gonna be out late
I say I won't be long
Just hanging with the girls
A lie I didn't have to tell
Because we both know
Where I'm about to go
And we know it very well

Bridge :

Cause I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
And it kills him inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying

Back to : Refrain



FGAm

Our love, his trust

CFG
I might as well take a gun and put it to his head

E
Get it over with


Am
I don't wanna do this

FAm

Anymore

Am

Uh

F

Anymore (anymore)


Back to : Refrain
A murderer....murderer

Outro: (chords same as Intro ending on Am)
No no no no

Yeah yeah yeah

No comments: