Sunday, September 14, 2008

Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

EmGDA

EmG
I walk a lonely road
DA
The only one that I have ever known
EmG
Don't know were it goes
DA
But it's home to me and I walk alone
EmGDA

EmG
I walk this empty street
DAEm
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
G
Where the city sleeps
DAEmGD
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
AEmGD
I walk alone I walk alone,
A
I walk alone and I walk a-


Chorus:
CGDEm
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
CGDEm
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
CGDEm
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
CGB
'Till then I'll walk alone


EmGDA
(x2)
Ah ah ah ah


EmG
I'm walking down the line
DA
That divides me somewhere in my mind
EmGD
On the border line of the edge
A
And where I walk alone

EmGDA

EmG
Read between the lines
DA
What's fucked up and everything's alright
EmGDA
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
EmGD
And I walk alone
AEmGD
I walk alone I walk alone,
A
I walk alone and I walk a-


Chorus:
CGDEm
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
CGDEm
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
CGDEm
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
CGB
'Till then I'll walk alone


EmGDA
(x2)
Ah ah ah ah

EmGD
A
I walk alone and I walk a-

CGDEmCGB
Solo ( x 3)


EmG
I walk this empty street
DA
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
EmG
Where the city sleeps
DA
And I'm the only one and I walk a...


Chorus

Outro:

EmCDC#GEb
( x 3 )
EmCDC#G-Eb

No comments: