| C#m | E | C#m | A | |
| B | urning on, just like a m | atch you s | tart to inciner | ate |
| C#m | B | |
| the l | ives, of every one y | ou knew. |
| G#m | A | C#m | B | |
| And whats the | worst to t | ake, from every h | eart you br | eak. |
| G#m | A | C#m | B | E | |
| like a b | lade you st | ain, I've been h | olding | on to | night. |
| E | B | C | C#m | |
| W | hats the worst thing I can s | ay? Things are be | tter if I | stay. |
| C | E | |
| So long and good | night, so long and good | night! |
| C#m | E | C#m | A | |
| Came a time, where every | star fall | brought you to tears a | gain. |
| C#m | B | |
| we | are the very hurt y | ou sold. |
| G#m | A | C#m | B | |
| And whats the w | orst to t | ake, from every h | eart you b | reak. |
| G#m | A | C#m | B | E | |
| like a b | lade you s | tain, I've been h | olding | on to | night. |
| E | B | C | C#m | |
| W | hats the worst thing I can s | ay? Things are be | tter if I | stay. |
| C | E | |
| So long and good | night, so long and good | night! |
| E | B | C | C#m | |
| A | nd if I carry on this w | ay, thing are be | tter if I | stay. |
| C | E | |
| So long and good | night, so long and good | night! |
| Can you hear me? Are you near me? |
| Can we pretend to leave again? And meet again when both our cars collide! |
| E | B | C | C#m | |
| W | hats the worst thing I can s | ay? Things are be | tter if I | stay. |
| C | E | |
| So long and good | night, so long and good | night! |
| E | B | C | C#m | |
| A | nd if I carry on this w | ay, thing are be | tter if I | stay. |
| C | E | |
| So long and good | night, so long and good | night! |

No comments:
Post a Comment