Saturday, September 13, 2008

Westlife - I Have a Dream


CGC

I have a dream, a song to sing

GC
To help me cope with anything.

GC
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale

GC
You can take the future, even if you fail

GFC
I believe in angels, something good in everything I see,

GFC
I believe in angels, when I know the time is right for me,

GG7
I cross the stream

CGC
I have a dream


GC
I have a dream of fantasy,

GC
To help me through reality.

GC
And my destination makes it worth the while,

GC
Pushing through the darkness still another mile.

GFC
I believe in angels, something good in everything I see,

GFC
I believe in angels, when I know the time is right for me,

GG7
I cross the stream

C
I have a dream
Solo: G C x4

CGC

I have a dream, a song to sing

GC
To help me cope with anything.

GC
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale

GC
You can take the future, even if you fail

GFC
I believe in angels, something good in everything I see,

GFC
I believe in angels, when I know the time is right for me,

GG7
I cross the stream

C
I have a dream

GG7
I cross the stream

C
I have a dream

No comments: