| | Am | Dm |
| | Just a smile and the | rain is gone |
| | G | C | Em |
| | Can hardly bel | ieve it ( | yeah) |
| | Am |
| | There's an angel standing |
| | F | G | C | G |
| | Reaching f | or my he | art | |
| | Am |
| | Just a smile and there's |
| | G | C | Em |
| | Can hardly bel | ieve it (y | eah) |
| | Am |
| | But there's an angel and |
| | F | G | C | G |
| | Reaching f | or my hea | rt | |
| | Am |
| | I know, that I'll be ok now |
| | D |
| CHORUS :I lay my love on y | ou |
| | Bm | A |
| Every time I b | reathe I feel brand | new |
| | A |
| Show me all your l | ove, and walk |
| | G | A | D |
| As | I lay m | y love o | n you |
| | Am | Dm |
| | I was lost in a lo | nely place |
| | G | C | Em |
| | Could hardly beli | eve it (y | eah) |
| | Am | Dm |
| | Holding on to yest | erdays |
| | Am |
| | Now I believe its ok cause |
e ----------|-----------|------------|-----------|
B ---E------|- D^E------|----A E-----|-----------|
G ----------|-----------|------------|-----------|
D ----------|-----------|------------|-----------|
A ----------|-----------|------------|-----------|
E ----------|-----------|------------|-----------|
| I never knew that love could feel so good |
e ----------|-----------|------------|-----------|
B ---E------|- D^E------|----A E-----|-----------|
G ----------|-----------|------------|-----------|
D ----------|-----------|------------|-----------|
A ----------|-----------|------------|-----------|
E ----------|-----------|------------|-----------|
| | Bm |
| | Like a once in a lifetime |
(chorus) on E scale
No comments:
Post a Comment