| D | Em | - | F#m | - | G | - | A | |
| Ohhh... |
| D | |
| Uptown girl |
| Em | F#m | |
| She's been living in her | uptown world |
| G | A | D | |
| I bet she | never had a | back street guy |
| Em | F#m | |
| I bet her mama never | told her why |
| G | A | D | |
| I'm gonna | try for an | uptown girl |
| Em | F#m | |
| She's been living in her | white bread world |
| G | A | D | |
| As long as | anyone with | hot blood can |
| Em | F#m | |
| And now she's looking for a | downtown man |
| G | A | |
| That's what I' | m |
| Bb | Gm | Cm | F | |
| And when she | knows what she | wants from her | time |
| Bb | Gm | Cm | D | |
| And when she | wakes up and | makes up her | mind |
| G | Em | |
| She'll see I'm | not so tough |
| Am | A | |
| Just because | I'm in love with an |
| D | |
| Uptown girl |
| Em | F#m | |
| You know I've seen her in her | uptown world |
| G | A | D | |
| She's getting | tired of | high class toys |
| Em | F#m | |
| And all her presents from her | uptown boys |
| G | A | |
| She's got a | choice |
| F | - | G | - | E | - | Am | - | G | |
| Ohhh... |
| F | - | G | - | E | - | Am | - | A | |
| Ohhh... |
| D | |
| Uptown girl |
| Em | F#m | |
| You know I can't afford to | buy her pearls |
| G | A | D | |
| But maybe | someday when my | ship comes in |
| Em | F#m | |
| She'll understand what kind of | guy I've been |
| G | A | |
| And then I'll | win |
| Bb | Gm | Cm | F | |
| And when she's | walking she's | looking so | fine |
| Bb | Gm | Cm | D | |
| And when she's | talking, she'll | say that she's | mine |
| G | Em | |
| She'll say I'm | not so tough |
| Am | A | |
| Just because | I'm in love with an |
| D | |
| Uptown girl |
| Em | F#m | |
| She's been living in her | white bread world |
| G | A | D | |
| As long as | anyone with | hot blood can |
| Em | F#m | |
| And now she's looking for a | downtown man |
| G | A | |
| That's what I' | m |
| Repeat Until Fade: |
| E | F#m | |
| Uptown girl |
| G#m | |
| She's my uptown | girl |
| A | B | |
| You know I'm in | love with an |
| E | F#m | |
| Uptown girl |
| G#m | |
| My uptown | girl |
| A | B | |
| You | know I'm in | love with an |

No comments:
Post a Comment