| C | |
| I heard you're doing okay |
| F | |
| But I want you to k | now |
| I'm addict |
| C | |
| I'm addicted to y | ou |
| I can't pretend I don't care |
| F | |
| When you don't think about | me |
| Do you think I deserve this? |
| PRE CHORUS: |
| Dm | |
| I tr | ied to make you happy |
| G | |
| but you l | eft anyway |
| CHORUS: |
| C | |
| I'm tr | ying to forget that |
| F | G | |
| I'm add | icted to y | ou |
| C | |
| But I w | ant it and I need it |
| F | G | |
| I'm add | icted to y | ou |
| Dm | |
| Now it's o | ver |
| F | G | |
| Can't for | get what you s | aid |
| Dm | F | G | |
| And I n | ever wanna d | o this ag | ain |
| F | |
| Heartbreaker |
| C | |
| Heartbreaker (heartbreaker) |
| C | |
| Since the day I met you |
| F | |
| And after all we've been th | rough |
| I'm still addict |
| C | |
| I'm addicted to y | ou |
| I think you know that it's true |
| F | |
| I'd run a thousand miles to g | et you |
| Do you think I deserve this? |
| Dm | |
| I | tried to make you happy |
| G | |
| I did all that I co | uld |
| Dm | |
| Just to keep you |
| G | |
| But you left any | way |
| (REPEAT CHORUS) |
| BRIDGE: |
| Dm | F | G | |
| How long will | I be w | aiting? |
| Dm | F | G | |
| Until the | end of t | ime |
| Dm | F | G | |
| I | don't know why I | 'm still w | aiting |
| Dm | F-G | |
| I can't make you mi | ne |
| (REPEAT CHORUS) 3* for under: |
| C | |
| Heart | breaker |
| F | G | |
| I'm ad | dicted to y | ou |
Outro :Heartbreaker

No comments:
Post a Comment