| C# | |
| I open my eyes |
| E | |
| I try to see but I'm blinded by the w | hite light |
| C# | |
| I can't r | emember how |
| C# | |
| I can't r | emember why |
| E | B | |
| I'm ly | ing here tonig | ht |
| A | B | |
| And I | can't stand the | pain |
| C# | E | |
| And I | can't make it go | away |
| A | B | |
| No I | can't stand the | pain |
| CHorus: |
| E | |
| How could this happen to | me |
| C# | |
| I made my mist | akes |
| A | |
| I've got no where to | run |
| B | |
| The night goes | on |
| E | |
| As I'm fading | away |
| C# | |
| I'm sick of this l | ife |
| A | |
| I just wanna s | cream |
| B | E | |
| How could this h | appen to | me |
| C# | |
| E | verybody's screaming |
| E | |
| I try to make a sound but no one h | ears me |
| C# | |
| I'm s | lipping off the edge |
| I'm hanging by a thread |
| E | B | |
| I w | anna start this over | again |
| A | B | C# | E | |
| So | I try to h | old onto a t | ime when no | thing mattered |
| A | B | |
| And | I can't exp | lain what happened |
| C# | E | A | |
| And | I can't e | rase the things that I've d | one |
| B | |
| No I c | an't |
Chord same with chorus:
| How could this happen to me |
| I made my mistakes |
| I've got no where to run |
| The night goes on |
| As I'm fading away |
| I'm sick of this life |
| I just wanna scream |
| How could this happen to me |
| I made my mistakes |
| I've got no where to run |
| The night goes on |
| As I?m fading away |
| I'm sick of this life |
| I just wanna scream |

No comments:
Post a Comment