| F#m | D | |
| I'm tired of being what you | want me to be |
| A | |
| Feeling so faithless |
| E | |
| Lost under the surface |
| F#m | D | |
| I don't know what you're e | xpecting of me |
| A | |
| Put under the pressure |
| E | D | E | |
| Of walking in your | shoes |
| (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow) |
| F#M | A | E | D | E | |
| Every step that I take is | another | mistake to | youuu |
| (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow) |
| Chorus: |
| F#M | |
| I've |
| D | |
| Become so n | umb |
| A | |
| I can't feel you t | here |
| E | |
| Become so ti | red |
| F#m | |
| So much more a | ware |
| D | |
| I'm becoming t | his |
| A | |
| All I want to d | o |
| E | |
| Is be more like | me |
| F#m | |
| And be less like | you |
| F#m | D | |
| Can't you see that you're | smothering me |
| A | |
| Holding too tightly |
| E | |
| Afraid to lose control |
| F#m | D | |
| 'Cause everything that you | thought I would be |
| A | E | D | E | |
| Has | fallen apart | right in front of | youuu |
| (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow) |
| F#m | A | E | D | E | |
| Every step that I take is | another | mistake to | youuu |
| (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow) |
| |
| F#m | |
| And every | second I waste |
| A | E | |
| Is more than | I can t | ake |
| Chorus: |
| F#M | |
| I've |
| D | |
| Become so n | umb |
| A | |
| I can't feel you t | here |
| E | |
| Become so ti | red |
| F#m | |
| So much more a | ware |
| D | |
| I'm becoming t | his |
| A | |
| All I want to d | o |
| E | |
| Is be more like | me |
| And be less like |
| D | |
| youuuuu |
| (this part you will have to work out, it still uses the same chords |
| (F#m, D, A, E) bar the one that has been included. |
| E | |
| And I | know |
| F#m | E | F#m | E | D | |
| I may | end | up | fai | ling | too |
| E | |
| But I | know |
| You were just like me |
| With someone disappointed in you |
| Chorus: |
| F#M | |
| I've |
| D | |
| Become so n | umb |
| A | |
| I can't feel you t | here |
| E | |
| Become so ti | red |
| F#m | |
| So much more a | ware |
| D | |
| I'm becoming t | his |
| A | |
| All I want to d | o |
| E | |
| Is be more like | me |
| F#m | |
| And be less like | you |

No comments:
Post a Comment