| E | |
| Hey dad look at me |
| A | |
| Think back and talk to me |
| E | A | |
| Di | d I grow up according to plan? |
| E | A | |
| An | d do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do? |
| E | A | |
| Bu | t it hurts when you disapprove all along |
| Refrain: |
| F#m | |
| And now I try hard to make it |
| A | E | |
| I | just want to make you proud |
| E | F#m | |
| I' | m never gonna be good enough for you |
| A | |
| I can't pretend that I'm alright |
| B | |
| And you can't change me |
| Chorus: |
| E | |
| Cos we lost it all |
| B | |
| Nothing lasts forever |
| A | |
| I'm sorry |
| B | |
| I can't be perfect |
| E | |
| Now it's just too late and |
| B | |
| We can't go back |
| A | |
| I'm sorry |
| B | |
| I can't be perfect |
| (Do chords of 1st stanza) |
| I try not to think |
| About the pain I feel inside |
| Did you know you used to be my hero? |
| All the days you spend with me |
| Now seem so far away |
| And it feels like you don't care anymore |
| (Do chords of Refrain) |
| And now I try hard to make it |
| I just want to make you proud |
| I'm never gonna be good enough for you |
| I can't stand another fight |
| And nothing's alright |
| Repeat Chorus |
| C#m | B | |
| Noth | ing's gonna change the things that you said |
| C#m | B | A | |
| Noth | in | g's gonna make this right again |
| C#m | |
| Please don't turn your back |
| B | F#m |
| I can't believe it's hard |
| F#m | |
| Just to talk to you |
| A | |
| But you don't understand |

No comments:
Post a Comment